- Collection Analysis Tools
- De-selection Resources
- Genre Help
- Legislator Contacts
- Lesson Plans for Books
- Listservs or Discussion Groups
- Marketing Tools
- Nonfiction Authors with Authority
- Position Statements
- Primary Resources Websites
- Professional Journals
- Professional Organizations
- Professional Websites
- Retrospective Tools and Best Lists
- Review Sources
- Sample Policies and Procedures
- Sample Policies and Procedures for Collections
- School Librarian Jobs
- School Library Web Pages
Resources for sample policies and procedures
This is an actual sample of the selection policy of a school in Pennsylvania. Resource found in Helpful Web Sites in K. Bishop's book: The Collection Program in Schools: Concepts, Pratices and Information Sources.
- Bishop, K. (2007). The collection program in schools: Concepts, practices, and information sources (4th ed.). Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited. pp.33-68.
Chapter six contains a sample copy of a request for reconsideration of library resources p.48.
Contains actual samples of a school district's learning resources selection policy, a challenge of materials policy, and a sample of a reconsideration of materials form.
Contains the Media Center Selection Policy for Riverside Elementary School